The new X-FIT Rowing is called NAVY and brings together all those features that have made X-FIT one of the leading fitness equipment companies in Greece. NAVY has a magnetic resistor that offers quiet and smooth movement throughout. It has an aluminum frame that gives you a feeling of absolute safety during use, while its ergonomic seat moves smoothly, thus helping the body in a complete movement in order to exercise safely and effectively the whole body.
A huge advantage of the NAVY is the fact that, despite its small size, which is minimized after folding vertically for comfortable storage, the movement is large and wide, stretching the whole body forward, thus exercising the whole body. By doing a workout in the new rowing NAVY in the right way, you can exercise your whole body, based on strength, aerobic exercise and fat dissolution. Specifically, a study conducted at Harvard showed that within 30΄ you can lose up to 300 calories.
All the information about the progress of your training can be seen on the large and clear dial that counts time, distance, calories, speed, while with the special chest belt, which is included in the price, you can see with accuracy of heart rate.
With its shape, size and quality, NAVY can become your best personal trainer, in the safety and comfort of your home. At any time of the day, for as long as you want.
Once, for a Lifetime
- Resistance system: magnetic
- Tension adjustment: electric in 16 levels
- Magnetic disk weight: 5 kg
- Maximum user weight: 100 kg
- Training console: with LCD screen
- Display Functions: time, time with target duration, distance, measurement of number of rowing movements per minute and in total, calories.
- Heart rate measurement: Built-in wireless receiver (chest belt)
- Leg supports: with bindings
- Net weight: 39 kg
- Dimensions when set up: 203 x 53 x 82 cm
- Storage: upright to reduce space when not in use
- Package weight: 44 Kg
- Certification: CE-ROHS-EN957
No posts found